Android ICS (Ice-Cream Sandwich) 4.0 Update for SGY


Hi, guys, I was asked by many of you guys that will SGY get an ICS update, well the answer for that is 'Yes'. I have myself tried the non-stable versions of ICS on SGY, but I had problems like the Headphones was not working. Even the speaker was not working when I was having a call. This was because of the unstable OS, which i had downloaded. Well I wont be posting that method here, because I'm pretty sure that half of you will brick your phone during the process. But I will be surely posting about the new stable one which I will try. Till then enjoy your last days with Android 2.3.6, as you wont be using it later! So kindly stop asking me about the ICS update. I don't want you guys to carry a phone which is bricked.
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment
Get widget